—— Santhosh Thomas
2,The Wood Pellet meets our need, hope we can start our First order quickly
—— Tanveer Ahmed
3,The seller is very kind, thanks for recommending the right products for our Biomass Pellet project!
—— Aslam Bai
Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||SGS,CE and ISO certificates|
|Mini Order Qty:||1 x 8 Pcs|
|Pack Details:||Wood Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days after received the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C,Western Union|
This Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine capacity ranges are from 500kg to 1500kg per hour. According to the characteristics of biomass fuel pelletizing, it is mainly designed for pressing combustible materials such as saw dust and grass into pellets. This pellet machine is usually equipped with 8mm and 10mm ring dies, because the 8mm and 10mm particle diameters are more favorable for combustion. Ring dies with other bore diameters can also be equipped according to different demands of users.
Main Characteristics of Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
1. Driven by gear, so that the output is improved by about 20% when compared with that of belt drive.
2. Advanced bearing and oil seal are adopted to ensure efficient, stable and low-noise whole machine operation.
3. The feeder adopts variable-frequency and variable-speed motor to ensure the quality of discharged particles.
4. High-quality craft ring dies are adopted, so that the service life is long; the discharged pellets are smooth and the quality is high.
5. Snakelike spring coupling has the properties of novel and compact structure, low noise and low fault rate.
What Materials can be Pelletized by Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine?
Nearly all forestry and agro-waste material can be made into wood pellets by our ring die wood pellet machine, such as: Wood Chips, Shaving, Sawdust, Groundnut-shell, Sugarcane Biogases, Caster Shells/Stalk, Coffee Husk, Paddy Straw, Sunflower Stalk, Cotton Stalks, Tobacco Waste, Mustard Stalk, Jute Waste, Bamboo Dust, Tea Waste, Wheat Straw, Palm husk, Soybeans Husk, Coir Pitch Barks/Straws, Rice Husks etc. The final pellets can be used for industrial boilers and large power plants as well as home heating.